BAMBOO INDOOR WATER FOUNTAIN DESCRIPTION

When it fills with water the bamboo chute on this meditative fountain empties itself, only to lift and fill again. Enjoy the calming music of a mountain stream, anywhere and anytime! For indoor use only. UL recognized cord. Polyresin. 10 1/2" x 9" x 9" high.

Premier Water Fountains

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bamboo Indoor Water Fountain Review

Peter B. - Old Bridge New Jersey
- "Oh my God!! It is beautiful beyond description and expectation! Like I told my wife, You'd better have a mop handy because someones gonna walk in and see this thing and just !!... right there on the spot! But seriously, it's freakin gorgeous! Thanks!" -


J. Harris – Vancouver, WA
- "I received my bamboo indoor water fountain yesterday and set it up the last night. It is absolutely beautiful. Stunning really! You do an outstanding job and when people ask me where I got this gorgeous fountain , I will be sure and let them know. Thanks again!" -


Tom C. - Stockton, Ca
- "The price for this fountain is relatively cheap, for the relaxing mood it brings to my office, I give this fountain an A++" -






1 comment:

  1. Excellent overview, it pointed me out something I didn’t realize before. I should encourage for your wonderful work. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

    Water Fountain

    ReplyDelete